Brazilian Gold Corporation (BGC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Brazilian Gold Corporation (Brazilian Gold), formerly Red Dragon Resources Corp., is an exploration company focusing on the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties. The company principally engages in the acquisition and exploration of number of gold properties in the Tapajos region of northern Brazil. The project portfolio includes Batistao, Boa Vista Gold and Colider projects in Brazil and Rea Uranium Project in Canada. Rea Uranium Project is located in northeast Alberta on the western edge of the Athabasca Basin. It also an option to own 100% of the project in Jau target, Sao Jorge deposit and Tapajos regional concessions.
Brazilian Gold Corporation Key Recent Developments
Feb 18, 2013: Brazilian Gold Preliminary Economic Assessment Returns Robust Economics With After Tax IRR Of 46.4% And NPV5% Of $407.5m Using $1,500/oz Gold
Dec 07, 2012: Brazilian Gold Announces Amended Resource Estimate For Sao Jorge Gold Deposit
Nov 26, 2012: Brazilian Gold Completes Phase II Drill Program At Batistao Project
Aug 09, 2012: Brazilian Gold Announces Results Of First NI43-101 Compliant Resources Estimation For Boa Vista Project In Brazil
Jun 20, 2012: Brazilian Gold Reports Results From Sao Jorge Gold Project In Brazil
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Brazilian Gold Corporation - Key Facts 4
Brazilian Gold Corporation - Key Employees 5
Brazilian Gold Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 6
Brazilian Gold Corporation - Major Products and Services 7
Brazilian Gold Corporation - History 8
Brazilian Gold Corporation - Company Statement 11
Brazilian Gold Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Brazilian Gold Corporation - Business Description 14
Brazilian Gold Corporation - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Brazilian Gold Corporation - Strengths 15
Strength - Strong Asset Base 15
Strength - Strong Management Capabilities 15
Strength - Positive Liquidity Position 15
Brazilian Gold Corporation - Weaknesses 15
Weakness - History of Losses 15
Brazilian Gold Corporation - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Gold 15
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 16
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for Uranium 16
Brazilian Gold Corporation - Threats 16
Threat - Intense Competition 16
Threat - Environmental Regulations 16
Threat - Operational Hazards 16
Brazilian Gold Corporation - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 18
Performance Chart 19
Financial Performance 19
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 21
Brazilian Gold Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 22
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 23
Brazilian Gold Corporation, Recent Developments 23
Feb 18, 2013: Brazilian Gold Preliminary Economic Assessment Returns Robust Economics With After Tax IRR Of 46.4% And NPV5% Of $407.5m Using $1,500/oz Gold 23
Dec 07, 2012: Brazilian Gold Announces Amended Resource Estimate For Sao Jorge Gold Deposit 24
Nov 26, 2012: Brazilian Gold Completes Phase II Drill Program At Batistao Project 25
Aug 09, 2012: Brazilian Gold Announces Results Of First NI43-101 Compliant Resources Estimation For Boa Vista Project In Brazil 27
Jun 20, 2012: Brazilian Gold Reports Results From Sao Jorge Gold Project In Brazil 28
Jun 05, 2012: Brazilian Gold Outlines 503,000 Ounces Of Gold In First Resource Estimate At Jau Target 29
Mar 26, 2012: Brazilian Gold Intersects 2m Grading 9.7g/t And 1.5m Grading 10.7g/t Gold At Boa Vista Project 30
Feb 22, 2012: Brazilian Gold Intersects 4m Grading 8.06g/t Au At Boa Vista Project, Brazil 30
Jan 19, 2012: Brazilian Gold Intersects 1.96g/t Gold Over 40m At Sao Jorge Project 31
Section 5 – Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Tables
Brazilian Gold Corporation, Key Facts 4
Brazilian Gold Corporation, Key Employees 5
Brazilian Gold Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 6
Brazilian Gold Corporation, Major Products and Services 7
Brazilian Gold Corporation, History 8
Brazilian Gold Corporation, Subsidiaries 13
Brazilian Gold Corporation, Key Competitors 17
Brazilian Gold Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 18
Brazilian Gold Corporation, Annual Ratios 18
Brazilian Gold Corporation, Interim Ratios 20
Brazilian Gold Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 22
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List of Figures
Brazilian Gold Corporation, Performance Chart (2007 - 2011) 19
Brazilian Gold Corporation, Ratio Charts 21
Please fill out the form. Our executive will get back to you within 24 hours.
If above report doesn't have the business information suitable for your business, we can provide custom research that would be lucrative for your business or enhance your profession. We leverage most comprehensive, affordable, high-quality custom research which will match exact topic & specifications of your choice.
Please visit Custom Research page to make an enquiry.