This report provides an overview of the Brazilian Dairy Food market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development for effectively targeting the most pertinent consumer need states and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on the evolving consumer landscape.
• Brazil’s Dairy market is one of the fastest-growing worldwide.
• Consumers aged 15 and under are the key consumers of Dairy products in Brazil.
• Brazilians select Dairy products based on their ability to meet age-specific needs. This doesn’t just apply to children, with older adults increasingly aware of their specific nutritional needs.
• Although poverty rates have declined rapidly in Brazil, the low income of many consumers means they will seek out the best value for money products.
This report allows readers to identify the key demographic groups driving consumption in the Brazilian Dairy market, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. This enables the reader to identify the most important trends within the market and also determine whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
In particular, this report includes:
• Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Brazilian market are identified. The figures showcase the number of Dairy occasions attributed to specific age groups and gender, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
• Market value and volumes over 2008–2018 for Brazil and nine other countries across the globe.
• The report quantifies the degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Dairy consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
• The report provides insight to highlight the "so what?" implications behind the data, and analysis of how the need states of consumers within the Dairy category will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
• Examples of international and Brazil-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
Reasons to buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Brazilian Dairy consumers. This is based on Canadean’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Dairy sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Please fill out the form. Our executive will get back to you within 24 hours.
If above report doesn't have the business information suitable for your business, we can provide custom research that would be lucrative for your business or enhance your profession. We leverage most comprehensive, affordable, high-quality custom research which will match exact topic & specifications of your choice.
Please visit Custom Research page to make an enquiry.