Beverage consumption habits have changed over the years in Brazil, for the first time moving in line with global beverage trends, focusing on quality products, healthier choices, and also cost benefits as major drivers. Based on the actual development stage of Brazil, future growth will be driven mainly by new product development in line with the health and wellness trend, packaging presentations and extension of new flavors in core categories.
• All commercial beverages registered growth in Q3-15, led by beer, packaged water, bulk/HOD water and hot coffee
• The economic situation of the country, however, posed a challenging scenario for important categories, such as carbonates, which saw a drop in volume
• The economic situation is favoring categories which offer better value for money
• Innovations and favorable weather were at the core of category development
Brazil Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
• Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2015 vs Q2-3014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
• Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals
Please fill out the form. Our executive will get back to you within 24 hours.
If above report doesn't have the business information suitable for your business, we can provide custom research that would be lucrative for your business or enhance your profession. We leverage most comprehensive, affordable, high-quality custom research which will match exact topic & specifications of your choice.
Please visit Custom Research page to make an enquiry.